Thread: Where do I find instructions for logging with EIO without the laptop in the car?

Where do I find instructions for logging with EIO without the laptop in the car?

I found it before but now I can't find it. I tried doing it without instruction but the err light comes on.
    1998 z28 A4 mods are 347 forged shortblock, prc 5.3l stg2.5, long tubes 3'' moroso siralflow dumped, ms3 cam, PTM 90mm TB, Fast 90mm intake, Electric Water Pump.This is my bracket racing car.

Advanced Tuner
    Did you load a scanning config to the unit?

No I didn't. I thought it just used the last one you used with your laptop.
    1998 z28 A4 mods are 347 forged shortblock, prc 5.3l stg2.5, long tubes 3'' moroso siralflow dumped, ms3 cam, PTM 90mm TB, Fast 90mm intake, Electric Water Pump.This is my bracket racing car.

Advanced Tuner
    With the scanning config you want to use loaded, you need to go to; scan menu; MVPI pro data logging, then press the "Write Config" button.

Thank you. I found the full instructions in the help file using write config for a search. I understand how it works now

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"