Thread: Logging LC-1 with HPT pro

Logging LC-1 with HPT pro

From what I understood, all I need to do is connect my yellow (analog 1) wire which outputs narrowband voltage (0-1v) to either Pin 1,2,3 or 4 and HPT pro will see the voltage and log that signal as wideband.

Or am I completely wrong here? My analog2 is going to my gauge right now.

Alright, so this is what I did. There is no way that the readings I am logging are correct in HPT.

I made a user defined EIO thing, with the first input box showing .125 and the second one 10 for a 10-18afr range with a 0-1v input range. The readings are way off. Is this because I'm attempting to convert narrowband to wideband?

for narowband side....
    volts/ .125 + 10 is correct...however..you need to make sure the volts match your LC1 is it set to be 0 volts = 10 and 1 volt = 18?
    then if you are using it as narrowband you will see huge swings as it will just switch back and forth crossing at 14.7....which also needs to correspond to .450 to use it as an accurate narrowband...
    you wont see a nice reading in HPT if you are using the narowband side for logging in HPT
    you would be better suited making output 2 go to HPT(wideband side...) and analog 1 go to your gauge(narrowband side)
    it will also work much much better with output 2 going to HPT...
    -Scott -