Thread: Wideband O2 - Brands, Prices, Places

Wideband O2 - Brands, Prices, Places

I'm getting my HPT Pro model in the mail shortly after upgrading from a serial.

I've dug through enough forums to realize everyone recommends changing out the NarrowBand to WideBand O2 Sensor but what I can't find are popular brands Prices and where to buy the suckers. I've searched google and I've found them anywhere from $200 - $455.

I do know one model LC-1 (don't know where to get it) but I've seen a huge debate that some say its great and others says it sucks.

Does anyone have a list of common brands, prices, and good places to buy?

Quote Originally Posted by 04 Intimidator
    I'm getting my HPT Pro model in the mail shortly after upgrading from a serial.

I've dug through enough forums to realize everyone recommends changing out the NarrowBand to WideBand O2 Sensor but what I can't find are popular brands Prices and where to buy the suckers. I've searched google and I've found them anywhere from $200 - $455.

I do know one model LC-1 (don't know where to get it) but I've seen a huge debate that some say its great and others says it sucks.

Does anyone have a list of common brands, prices, and good places to buy?

http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10510

Tuner
    LC1 works good, stock programs for it suck. I think it took me longer to figure out that stupid thing than it did to figure out HPT. LMProgrammer is used to program the Wideband while their logworks is used to log, useless without more software. I think i picked mine up, new, off of ebay for $179. There are a few speed shops that sell them pretty cheap on there. Kit includes their crappy software, O2 bung, cables, and a Sensor.
    98 Buick GSX IS3 Heads/GenVblower/cammed/intercooled and stalled
    02 Collector Edition Trans Am WS6
    94 S-10 with Rancho 3" lift on 33's
    93 Typhoon
    07 Tahoe

Senior Tuner
    http://www.bmotorsports.com/shop/pro...roducts_id/357

Easy to set up, easy to use, and can run both Bosh or NGK sensor! This one is hard to beat for the money bud.

Potential Tuner
    I agree with MMGT1 above. I just got the AFX from Ballenger and couldn't be happier!