Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Program to generate VE equations

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by carlrx7 View Post
    I tried to do some fake adjustments to the VE map using the ls2 2BAR VE. i added 15% to some cells that had boost. re-gen eq's then sent it back to HPT. i saved the tune file. reopened, then sent it back to EQ<>VE and the map just looks horrible. can you try this too? a i doing something wrong?
    i had the same thing happen to me,, make sure you only have the needed tables open and that they are all in talbe data form,, no split windows or graphs can be open when you do the calculations back and forth
    2010 camaro L99, Magnacharger TVS 2300, 415ci LS3,Kooks long tubes, yank ss3200, 3.73 rear

Is there a way to make this work in regards to a P12 or P10 PCM? It seems that I have absolutely no access to parameters needed to make it work.

Under Engine/Airflow/SD, it's like Paris Hilton's mind- blank.
    Hawk

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by camaro1 View Post
    i had the same thing happen to me,, make sure you only have the needed tables open and that they are all in talbe data form,, no split windows or graphs can be open when you do the calculations back and forth
    I agree, the windows were probably open in split mode.