HP Tuners VCM Suite v2.2.0 is Now Available!
HP Tuners is pleased to announce the release of VCM Suite 2.2.0. This release is HUGE! We've added Ford V8, GM LBZ/LMM Duramax, GM Vortec V8/V6, GM Solstice/Sky 2.0 Turbo, GM Alloytec V6 for US vehicles, almost 50 new late model GM scanner MPIDs, 2008 GM vehicle support, instant online application keys and more! The VCM Suite tradition of comprehensive and feature packed releases certainly continues with this latest offering from HP Tuners.
Major new features for 2.2.0:
- Late model Ford Mustang/F-Series V8 tuning
- GM Duramax LBZ/LMM engine tuning
- GM Vortec V8/V6 tuning
- GM Pontiac Solstice / Saturn Sky 2.0L Turbo tuning
- GM Cadillac/Buick/GMC/Saturn/Saab 3.6L & 2.8L V6 tuning
- Various 2008 GM model support incl. 2008 Corvette LS3
- Almost 50 new scanner PID's for late model GM applications including Spark, InjTemp, IVT, GMVE, AFR Hi-res MPIDs for E40/38/67 (48 new)
- New calibration support for existing supported vehicle types
- Consolidated bug fixes since previous release and beta
- Online secure credit card processing
- Instant online application key generation for new credit purchases
Once again, we would like to thank our dedicated HPT staff, our team of forum moderators, beta testers and all our valued customers who help us keep VCM Suite at the leading edge of tuning solutions. We appreciate your enthusiasm, dedication, patience and feedback during the sometimes long and complex development process.
We hope you enjoy VCM Suite 2.2.0!
Ford V8 Tuning
Forget those external flash devices and separate tuning/scanning hardware and software packages, ALL-IN-ONE Ford tuning and scanning is here! Now you can tune GM and Ford using a single interface HARDWARE *and* SOFTWARE from HP Tuners. Our fully integrated solution encompasses hardware, software and licensing structures to minimize any non-tuning related learning or re-training.
From a hardware perspective our existing and proven MPVI hardware was designed with Ford protocol support from it's initial launch in 2006 and provides the same robust base for Ford tuning. VCM Suite software integrates Ford tuning into a familiar look and feel for existing users. Keeping the tuning experience as close to our existing GM solution was paramount to avoid re-learning administrative tasks instead of getting on with the job of Ford tuning itself. There are many new and unfamiliar parameters to edit for Ford vehicles and where possible we have maintained a similar functional grouping to the GM product. Basic functions such as reading, writing, table editing, comparing and other features remain consistent across both Ford and GM applications. Lastly, our licensing credit system has proven extremely popular and easy to use and it makes sense that Ford would fit right into the existing system with minimal confusion. Users will now be able to purchase "Ford credits" which are used and applied for Ford vehicles in exactly the same way in which GM credits are used for GM vehicles on the same MPVI hardware. Both single vehicle and year/model license types will be supported initially and additionally a new "VCM Suite Ford" base package that ships with 8 Ford credits is available to new customers and dealers.
- existing MPVI hardware
- VCM Suite software
- no external flashing devices
- all-in-one Ford and GM tuning solution
- seamless user interface
- consistent credit based licensing system
- new VCM Suite Ford base package
Supported Ford Vehicles:
- 05-07 Ford Mustang V8
- 04-07 Ford F-Series V8
This is our first step into the Ford tuning market and we already have plans and roadmaps set to expand our product to support other Ford vehicle types and enhance scanner support over the coming months, exciting times ahead for sure!
GM Duramax LBZ/LMM engine support
Building on our solid foundation from the LB7 and LLY engines, this release also brings support for the newer Duramax LBZ/LMM engine used in the following vehicles:
- 06-07 Chevy Silverado V8 Diesel
- 06-07 Chevy Kodiak V8 Diesel
- 06-07 GMC Sierra V8 Diesel
- 06-07 GMC Topkick V8 Diesel
- 06 Chevy Express V8 Diesel
- 06 GMC Savana V8 Diesel
VCM Suite supports over 500 editable parameters for the LBZ engine and almost 700 for the LMM engine! Get your Duramax Diesel in top shape for performance competition with VCM Suite.
GM Vortec V8/V6 support
If you still want more then we have it for you... VCM Suite 2.2.0 also adds support for the 98-00 Vortec range of V8 and V6 powered vehicles. Performance has never been easier with VCM suite giving very comprehensive parameter coverage for the Vortec range. Rev limiter got you down on your 454 engine? VCM Suite 2.2.0 can fix that!
Supported vehicles are:
- 98-00 Chevy Silverado 5.0, 5.7, 7.4
- 98-00 Chevy Tahoe 5.7
- 98-99 Chevy Suburban 5.7, 7.4
- 98-00 Chevy Express 5.0, 5.7, 7.4
- 99-00 Cadillac Escalade 5.7
- 98-00 GMC Sierra 5.0, 5.7, 7.4
- 98-00 GMC Yukon 5.7
- 98-00 GMC Savana 5.0, 5.7, 7.4
- 98-00 Chevy S10 4.3
- 98-00 Chevy Blazer 4.3
- 99-00 Chevy Silverado 4.3
- 98-00 Chevy Astro 4.3
- 98-00 Chevy Express 4.3
- 98-00 Oldsmobile Bravada 4.3
- 98-00 GMC Sonoma 4.3
- 98-00 GMC Sierra 4.3
- 98-00 GMC Jimmy 4.3
- 98-00 GMC Safari 4.3
- 98-00 GMC Savana 4.3
GM Solstice/Sky 2.0L Turbo support
Tuning support for the 2.0L turbo Solstice/Sky engine wasn't available until we announced support for it during our beta testing program earlier this year. This general release provides basic tuning support for the engine, with more enhancements such as turbo boost control parameters and 5spd automatic transmission planned for future releases.
- 07 Pontiac Solstice 2.0 Turbo
- 07 Saturn Sky 2.0 Turbo
"Alloytec" HFV6 engine support for US vehicles
After a successful Australian release of the new GM V6 powerplant in the Holden vehicles, HP Tuners announces tuning support for US vehicles in VCM Suite 2.2.0. This general release provides tuning support for the engine, including camshaft control and manual or 4spd automatic transmission if fitted. Enhancements such as 5spd automatic transmission are planned for future releases.This release adds support for the following vehicles:
- 04-07 Cadillac CTS V6 3.6, 2.8
- 05-07 Cadillac STS V6 3.6
- 04-07 Cadillac SRX V6 3.6
2008 GM vehicle support
With 2008 vehicle releases already hitting the streets, it's time to get these new vehicles modded and out on the track! This release adds support for the following 2008 vehicles from GM:
- 2008 Chevy Corvette V8
- 2008 Chevy Silverado V8
- 2008 Chevy HHR I4
- 2008 Cadillac Escalade V8
- 2008 Hummer H2 V8
- 2008 Hummer H3 Alpha V8
- 2008 Hummer H3 I5
- 2008 Holden Sedan V8
- 2008 Holden Sedan V6
New VCM Scanner MPID support for late model GM ECM's
As ECM's get more powerful and complex the feedback to the tuner needs to adapt. HP Tuners "MPID" (short for Memory PID) technology allows access to advanced tuning parameters to give a more complete picture of what the ECM is up to during engine operation. Almost 50 new MPID's have been added to VCM Scanner for the E40/E38/E67 range of ECM's where applicable.
- SPARK (Base, IAT, ECT, EGR, PE/COT, DFCO, CFCO, FlexFuel, CatLightoff, Piston Slap, Launch, Cranking, Per Cylinder advances, TqMgt, Idle Base, Idle Adapt, Variable Cam)
- KNOCK (knock learn factor, per cyl KL Fact, per cyl KR)
- GM Volumetric Efficiency (raw VE value)
- Intake Valve Temp
- Injector Tip Temp
- Manifold Air Temp
- Injector Flow rate (if not already supported)
- Fuel Cut Type (if not already supported)
- MAF Sensor State (if not already supported)
- Air Calc Mode (if not already supported)
- AFR Cmd Hi-Res (if not already supported)
... CONTINUED IN POST BELOW ...