Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Maf Transfer, Configuration & Histogram Repository

Quote Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
    the maf is slightly bigger.
    Ahh that makes perfect sense now. :-)

Be careful driving your car hard until you are confident it is properly setup and configured. ;-)

Different brands/models of cars have different ways of interpreting speed. I have 4.10 on my car, and specifying the gear size in HP Tuners actually caused the ECM to cut fuel at ~5500 RPM. Then after reviewing a number of different tunes for my model car I realized that regardless of the rear gears, a value of "1" was always entered into the "final gear" section. I set my "final gear" in HP Tuners back to "1" and the fuel cut issue I was experiencing was eliminated.

Tuner in Training
    90mm maf transfer for a steeda cai
    2005 mustang gt

Im tryin to get one for the Tunable Inductions 95mm intake. but since I only get to play with HPTuners like once a month, mine is still way off. I traded my 85mm ford racing intake.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    Here's a JLT intake maf transfer provided by Eric Brooks.

do you by chance have the maf transfer for the airaid 450-172 intake? its like a 100mm maf

Quote Originally Posted by Fox95 View Post
    Note: the plot value can be substituted for air fuel ratios given by a wbo2 if you have that input and setup. if your tuning with a wideband, you need to make sure the calibration your using to tune with is in open loop all the time. and a your adaptive learning is off, and cot is off, etc.... but that's a whole other thread and I'll leave this one to the histos.
    Where might I find this thread?

Tuner
    any one has a steeda maf transfer already done i lost a bucnch of files from my back up and dont want to loose time making a new maf transfer any help would be nice

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by witchertorque View Post
    any one has a steeda maf transfer already done i lost a bucnch of files from my back up and dont want to loose time making a new maf transfer any help would be nice
    Post #22 above you. Will that work?
    Jaime

Tuner
    hey yea thanks dude sorry i diddnt saw it im glad we guys are helping each other and working to show people it can be done on fords with hp tuners, i posted a new thread of tunes done with hp that worked very very good

Tuner
    here is the HPX maf transfer tool its just to get a starting maf curve depending on pipe diameters do not expect to calculate a perfect curve its just a tool to help you get started
    Attached Files Attached Files

is there anything like this for a BA5000 sct MAF?

The HPX and BA5000 are similar. You can start with the HPX data already posted.

how i can tune maf tiple by STFT
    tha cookbook learn me do it like this picture
    please tell me that hist true or no
    Attachment 70312

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost ksa View Post
    how i can tune maf tiple by STFT
    tha cookbook learn me do it like this picture
    please tell me that hist true or no
    Attachment 70312

Copy and paste > multiply by special % half. Datalog and repeat until your stft are good.

why does it not show any of the uploads bill?
    GOD HELP US ALL....

Advanced Tuner
    10 year old post with dead links. A lot of valuable information lost through out the site and forums.

Is their a better thread for config files? Kind of disappointing that this is the stickied thread on the subject.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by CCS86 View Post
    Is their a better thread for config files? Kind of disappointing that this is the stickied thread on the subject.
    +1
    Simple... Successful... Intelligent...

Agree

Potential Tuner
    Bump found this on page 46 and thought I had found the "mother load" anybody got some good stuff brand new to tuning 4.6 2 valve

title says Maf Transfer, Configuration & Histogram Repository but nothing like that found. Maybe then it should be removed from the list?
    2018 mustang gt a10 with headers and e85