Thread: Can you tune a 1995 5.0 interceptor in crown vic

Can you tune a 1995 5.0 interceptor in crown vic

Can you tune a 1995 5.0 interceptor in crown vic? Thanks guy. I looked at the list, but I am confused because I just saw gm vechicle, but I know you guy can tun mustang so I thought maybe.
    2006 LBZ Duramax 4x4 CC SB 2500HD SRW 4x4 LT1 (with extras), Blocked & Fingered, Fumoto drain valve, Keystone Ram Air Good Hood, Banks Ram Air, Access cover & Rhino over the rails, Victory Red.
    33'-0" Dutchman fifthwheel,Tekonsha Voyager Brake Controller

Banks Sixgun with HPTUNERS.

Quick short answer ... no.. from my knowledge those cars were the type you had to have a chip burned.

Where is the other vehicle lists. I only see gm listed. How do you guys tune the mustangs then?
    2006 LBZ Duramax 4x4 CC SB 2500HD SRW 4x4 LT1 (with extras), Blocked & Fingered, Fumoto drain valve, Keystone Ram Air Good Hood, Banks Ram Air, Access cover & Rhino over the rails, Victory Red.

They have not posted an official list because the Ford stuff is in beta form right now and supposedly ANY DAY NOW .. COME ON GUYS!!! They will ehem have the new 2.2.0 version of HPT and it will do Ford. BTW from what I've read the beta will do 05 & up stangs & pickups. More to come in future is what they say only time will tell. Maybe soon you will get a very direct answer .
    Last edited by OneFastGT; 09-16-2007 at 06:30 PM.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showpo...04&postcount=1

Thats the list of the vehicles you should be able to read with 2.1.18 and is a good indicator for what vehicles we are preparing to offer tuning for. Some of the vehicles on the list won't make the public release mainly for the lack of files sent to us but are in the works as well.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Thanks Bill