Thread: Yet another credit question

Tuner in Training

Yet another credit question

I ordered 2 credits on Sunday, they were paid by my buddies PayPal account. It has been over 48 hrs and still no new license key. what did I do wrong? Let my buddy pay for the credits?

I would have to say you did the right thing. Save your cash and let your friend fuel your HPT needs . Other than that I have no input because I have never had to order more credits but will do some Ford stuff once it becomes available

Good luck and let us know how long it takes

OneFastGT

Senior Tuner
    HPTuners probably sent the application key to the other email. I doubt it though, they need to have all intended email used with the serial number in their database, so if it is an unknown email, they probaly will not send out the application key. It is best that the owner of the serial number email HPTuners or send payment (via paypal) for future credits to avoid such downfalls. Contact HPTuners support (Edit: Sales, not support) and see what they say. Personally I wouldn't have done (allowed) that.
    Last edited by 12secSS; 08-22-2007 at 06:40 PM.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Actually sales at hptuners dot com would be the email to contact for credit purchases. Another thing to remember is if you paid via echeck we need to wait for the check to clear before we issue credits or hardware if thats the case.

-Bill
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners
    Actually sales at hptuners dot com would be the email to contact for credit purchases.

-Bill
    I typically direct technical issues to Support, the first time I need to direct someone to Sales I goof up.

As an FYI to those searching, this was paid by an e-check through Paypal which takes 4 days for Paypal to issue the funds. Since we can't take application keys back if an e-check bounces, we must wait for the funds to clear before we issue the new key. In order to avoid this, be certain that the funds source that Paypal is using is the credit card.

Thank you!
    Jay
    HP Tuners

1967 Camaro, 2005 LS6, T56-under construction