Thread: old dos computer bubblejet?????

Tuner in Training

old dos computer bubblejet?????

Hi all,
    Im kinder hoping there is some computer guys who know a little about old school DOS programing.
    I have a older dyno 9yrs old and it runs dos based software and uses a dot matrix printer for print outs. My question is hoping it is possible to adapt a older bubblejet or laser printer. I was told it may be possible but unsure. If anyone has a idea or could help it would be appreciated. I dont wont to upgrade the dyno yet as it is strong and reliable and i own it.

Thanks

Your best bet would be to look online at some printer vendors (HP, Epson etc) and see if you can find DOS drivers for them. I would assume if they have DOS drivers you should be able to use that printer.
    2004 Yellow M6
    HPT Pro, LM1, SVEDE, 85mm FAST Manifold, 85mm TB, TR224 112 Cam, TEA ported/milled 243 heads, SW LT headers, SW Custom Side Exhaust, King springs, Pedders shocks, Hotchkis sways, Pedders & ES Bushings, DBA rotors, Hawk/Axxis pads, Stoptech lines, shiftlight, AP Sideskirts, AP rear bumper, 05 hood, SAP grilles, Hoens, dual aeroforce gauges
    Stock 309.8 RWHP 330.7 RWTQ
    Now ? RWHP ? RWTQ
    1 of 1014

2017 Audi A5 2.0T Cabriolet (bone stock) Daily/winter driver

Tuner
    Here is a link to DOS drivers for an HP IIIP a laser jet that I have that is close to 15 years old, of course I use it in xp.. no more DOS for me

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport...35&swEnvOID=14

What ever printer you want drivers for just go to the printer manufacturers web site usually under support or something like that. For instance to get the link for the IIIP I just googled " HP DRIVERS "

I could of had a V8