Thread: connecting LC1 wideband

Tuner in Training

Question connecting LC1 wideband

i read the stickie, but im still a little confused. i have an LC1 wideband i just purchased that i want to use with hptuners. i have connected the red wire to power supply, blue and white to ground, and now i have a yellow and brown wire left, where do these plug in and how to i set my HPtuners scanner to read them correctly? i am using a seperate bung for my wideband, and would lke to leave my NB alone. the LC1 is installed i just gotta get it up and running.. like i said, i know you are probably going to post links to the stickies which ive read, but maybe i just need it broken down in a little simpler terms. thanks guys.

Tuner in Training
    anyone????

Yellow to A/D Input 1 and Brown you don't need (second WB output) unless you are hooking a gauge.
    2000 NBM Camaro Z28
    Mods:
    SLP Lid & K&N, AHR Headers + 3" catted Y and Mangaflow, !EGR, !AIR, BMR CM STB, ST Front 35mm and Hellwig Adj. Rear 22mm Swaybar, Adj. Rod/Rod PHB, Koni SA's, Ground Control Springs & Adj. Ride height, and HPTuners.

Tuner in Training
    i dont have an EIO, doh! just realized that.. haha
    Last edited by dmw319; 06-25-2007 at 05:56 PM.

LOL, I don't either so you have to choose how you want it to be fed into the computer. You can do EGR, AC Pressure sensor or through the rear o2 sensors. I chose the rear o2 sensors and wired it like this.

Good Luck!
    2000 NBM Camaro Z28
    Mods:
    SLP Lid & K&N, AHR Headers + 3" catted Y and Mangaflow, !EGR, !AIR, BMR CM STB, ST Front 35mm and Hellwig Adj. Rear 22mm Swaybar, Adj. Rod/Rod PHB, Koni SA's, Ground Control Springs & Adj. Ride height, and HPTuners.