Thread: 05 YB M6 with SLP 402 L92's Extened Crank Occasionally

05 Vet 6spd w/SLP 402 L92's. ETC Problem no start, scans and tune below, 490 rwhp

his is starting to get on my nerves, runs perfect EXCEPT occasionally it has an extended crank and won't start without giving it some gas. The datalog on a good start shows the throttle at 26%, goes quickly to 11% then25% 22% good idle, when it doesn't start it gets a reduced power after struggling a bit. TPS starts at 26% goes to 11% stays there and it will crank, load up, not start until the throttle is depressed. Attached are two scans, HPL 115 is a no start, log 115a is a good start. Once is starts, you can shut if off and restart it and it's fine. Let it sit for a few minutes and it might or might not start. Fuel trims are excellent, it dyno'd at 490 rwhp on a 95 degree day. I have done the turning off of the P0121,p0101 and P106, done the maf and tc updates. I've tuned a TON of these and never had a problem like this. I think its the TAC system... Any help is appreciated! Mark
    Last edited by RomansDesigns; 06-09-2007 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Title problem
    Mark

TAC Issue? 2005 Vet with 402 and big cam

Hi Guys: Try a different heading. The ETC I think might be the issue on this car. Mark
    Mark

Idle, Idle airflow area failure settings...

Changed the Idle, idle airflow effective area failure settings. No longer goes into reduced power. Starts right up! EVERYTIME!
    Mark