Thread: Please take a look at these LTFT's

Please take a look at these LTFT's

This log was done on a friends car, it's been popping on accel. This is the first log I've seen and I noticed the LTFT's for BT are staying @ 25 pretty much all the time. What could make this happen? Is something unplugged?!
    99 T/A WS6, original LS1 turbo

Potential Tuner
    Looks to me that he might have 02 problem on that bank. The scan has no pid for o2 activity. Hummer the car has had wiring problems before broken wires on map that I had helped wes with.
    Good luck McBride

Quote Originally Posted by MCBRIZ
    Looks to me that he might have 02 problem on that bank. The scan has no pid for o2 activity. Hummer the car has had wiring problems before broken wires on map that I had helped wes with.
    Good luck McBride
    Hey Greg, yes I told him to check the plug on bank 2 assuming one of the shops he took it to might have unplugged it and screwed a wideband in its place and forgot to hook it back up when they were done. He checked it and found that the wires had made contact with the header and melted the plug on that bank. He did a temporary fix and suggested the O2's were turned off, well all the O2 DTC's were set to no error reported and the SES lights were turned off. Also the Low octane table was copied and pasted in place of the High octane table. Some one also set the closed loop enable to the max value basicly turning it off too. I am amazed at all the stuff wrong with this tune. It was like someone tried to do a speed density tune on a stock set of VE tables but didnt do it right and left the MAF on.
    We're getting it all corrected though, its just real hard to do all this not in person.
    99 T/A WS6, original LS1 turbo