Thread: AFR Err Table Issue

Potential Tuner

AFR Err Table Issue

Hi everyone. I?ve been searching and lurking but I have not been able to find the answer to my specific question.

I have a 2000 Camaro Z28 6MT. Recently added long tubes, LS6 intake, ORY and a wideband to try and tune myself.

Today I was trying to tune the MAF and when I try to read the AFR Err table I created it is just blank. I have all the channels i am supposed to monitor and I am using the MPVI3 with the procable. I added the AEM using blue wire, it shows up correctly in the scanner. When I transformed the channel I picked Air Fuel and my sensor. Is picking air fuel correct or was I supposed to pick EQ Ratio?

My second question and BIGGEST problem is that when I created the AFR Err table I get the cell that moves around highlighted but no data shows up.

What have I done wrong?

The other thing i noticed is that when I look at the math for the AFR Err the Air-Fuel Sensor appears in red? Is that because I imported mine through the Pro-Cable?

TYIA

first drive 4-4-24 at 432pm.hplAFR Err Option.jpg

This is how my graph for maf eq error is setup, and when I view your log it works correctly.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Potential Tuner
    Thank you very much. I will make the update and see what happens.