Thread: No pedal signal after flashing to a manual file

Potential Tuner

No pedal signal after flashing to a manual file

Hello, so i have an 03 mustang with a gen 2 coyote and tr3650 manual trans. I am using a self made auto control pack that i bought second hand. The control pack is using a stock 2016 auto mustang ECU with deleted pats. I am using the stock 4.6 starting system. When I originally tried starting the car on the original tune, it would not fire up. Then after flashing it to a gen 2 manual tune i found on the repository, it fired right up. The only thing is that I?m not seeing any pedal signal. I know for a fact that i saw pedal signal but no throttle plate movement on the original read file. (99% sure that the TB was bad from a hard hit against it when loading the engine). Then switching to the manual file, i dont have any pedal signal. I have two different pedals that i have used to see if it was something with the pedal. I am wondering if this sounds tune related? Also, would i be able to flash to a manual control pack tune?

Potential Tuner
    I had a similar issue on my Godzilla swap and a friend recommended with the engine off and ignition on that I hold down the throttle pedal for 10-15 seconds. I did what he said and part way through I heard the TB begin to move and then the throttle began to work.

Potential Tuner
    Okay! I?ll try that