Thread: Site for factory tunes

Potential Tuner

Site for factory tunes

Is there a site for factory tunes? Just keep getting into both of these Grand Cherokees with 5.7 hemis, 2007 and 2011. I open the original tune that was in the car when I got it and there is too much that looks changed to me. The 2007 I got from a guy who thought it was lifter tick, was going to put a 392 in it, but then realized how rusted the undercarriage was most likely. But the traction control, 4WD disabled, is all stuff I consider trying to eliminate to be able to try to do burnouts and kill this thing.

So the first tune I read was already altered and wondering if there is a way back.

The 2011 is a troubled child that I can no longer read the PCM so if I ever find out why before I part it out, I would also want a fresh tune. I went to the Mopar site and I guess you can sign up and buy thousands of dollars of their stuff, (MTSP) but after checking it out a few times I am locked out.

?
    How do you get past going thru everything that might have been done before you actually read the vehicle?

Senior Tuner
    There is a tune repository with only stock tunes accessed through your account on HPT site (not this forum).

Potential Tuner
    Guess I cannot find it, only see supported vehicles, but no repository. Repository in search does not take me anywhere either.

Senior Tuner
    Have you logged into your HPT account?

https://www.bing.com/search?pglt=161...&adppc=EDGEESS