Thread: Everything is grey and air/fuel is too lean

Potential Tuner

Everything is grey and air/fuel is too lean

Hi, I have a 2000 Jeep wrangler TJ 2.5L which I put a turbo on. I am reading the air fuel mixture and its running at 19.0 when it goes under acceleration which is horrible. Keep in mind I have never tuned a car before and I want to learn how to tune this car. What are some steps in proceeding forward. Also I have my credits for the vehicle, I have a MPVI3, and when I load up the scanner every box on the left is grey. I would greatly appreciate any support I could get. Thank you.

Advanced Tuner
    I'd think some of the boxes would have a default PID in there, but I guess not? So you have to add them manually, which you'd do anyway because the default one aren't enough.
    Right click a box and Add Channel. On the window that opens it should give a list of a ton of things you can add, but I think that's all PIDS ever. You can only add what your car has, and what HP as made available, which narrows the list way way down. You can filter out what you can't use by clicking on the filter icon at the top. You have to connected to your car for it to work, and since I'm not as I write this I don't even get the icon, but I believe it's the 4th one? I vaguely recall it was a gear looking thing?
    Then add all the stuff you want. Not sure what all you have available but I attached my list to give an idea

PID list.jpg
    '16 E550 Coupe RWD - C207.373 / M278.922 / MED17.7.3 / 722.909