Thread: FRPP "hardwarer" selection for Vehicle Read

FRPP "hardwarer" selection for Vehicle Read

I am looking for the correct "hardware" selection when doing the initial vehicle PCM read for the FRPP 2021+ 5.0 10R80 control pack. CM-12A650-AJANP21.

I can get the "read" to complete with the TC-298 2018+ Mustang but get a checksum error when trying to open the tune file.

Thank yo for the assistance!

Locked tune, return to stock and start along.

Potential Tuner
    I ran into this on a Godzilla Manual control pack, even though HPtuners lists that it worked with the Godzilla Manual Control pack I was having the same issue. I contacted HPtuners, sent them the files, and a log and they provided me a read out file that worked.

Quote Originally Posted by cj428mach View Post
    I ran into this on a Godzilla Manual control pack, even though HPtuners lists that it worked with the Godzilla Manual Control pack I was having the same issue. I contacted HPtuners, sent them the files, and a log and they provided me a read out file that worked.
    this or this

I loaded the beta version which let me do the read with TC-298, 2018+ Mustang. Sadly, the SCAN app does not provide all the needed channels for my tuner.

Disappointed with the slow turn around after opening a "ticket" with HPTuners... I paid full price for the hardware and licensing but now I am an unpaid "employee" helping to debug their stuff...