Thread: maf tuning help

Potential Tuner

maf tuning help

trying to tune my airflow chart and it just surges and goes super lean. If i change it back to numbers it wants its super rich. have btr centrifugal stage 1 cam and aa supercharger with headers and 80 ld deka injectors with the Lingenfelter 100mm maf. new to all this and have been struggling for a couple weeks now. I do have a tune that was provided from aa but its super rich and goes super lean after the afr meter turns on and it warms up a little... Thanks to all you guys for helping with this in advance!!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    Put it back in closed loop and use STFT's.
    You need to log Thottle Position. Accelerator Pedal would be nice too. You can stand to lose a couple PIDS like oil pressure and map voltage to free up some scanner bandwidth. Which one is the A&A file they provided?

Tuner in Training
    This is a geat question.. I just upgraded mine but I used a $49 tube and the LS7 Card MAF with a Crossover Harness for my 2000 Silverado. I will be curious to see how it went..

Tuner in Training
    Witch tune did A&A send you and what map sensor is on the car? I noticed one file you posted was a 2 bar SD OS. Its set up for a 2 bar map and the rest of your files are for the factory map sensor. Need to make sure your map offset is correct for what sensor you're using. Regardless, being a gen3 boosted car, I'd do away with the maf and run the 2 bar OS (with a 2 bar map) in speed density.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by chrishalltulsa View Post
    I do have a tune that was provided from aa
    id call AA and send them your log.
    they obvoisuly know what theyre doing, so let their techs help you.
    Maybe they sent you the wrong tune.

Ive worked with magnusson on a few and i would data log email them the file, they tweek it and send it back and we'd do it all over again. This was done to preserve their warranty..