Thread: 2007 Trailblazer SS - Tune Suggestions

Potential Tuner

2007 Trailblazer SS - Tune Suggestions

Hello All,

New tuner in training and just wanted to see what everyone's thoughts are on this so far. I have a 07 Trailblazer SS awd, Hot air intake, long tunes no cats and cat back. I have read and lurked on these forums for close to a year and gathered all the information I could to get a better understanding and took baby steps to where this tune is at now. Currently runs and drives awesome for a mini tank. (yes, I played with the SparkCoastdown table to burble, did so to see how it sounds). I dialed in the MAF and worked on the VVE table for sometime. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated, and I wanted to say thanks to all the folks that have posted their info on this site. Attached, current tune and log with both MAF and VVE active. One question, the decel areas for VVE, should i return those back to stock? I started changes those but stopped as i noticed thats the decel area?

Note: Header is hitting frame sometimes causing knock. I stopped with the High Octane table until I get that resolved.

Potential Tuner
    Thanks blindsquirrel! I didnt have that version to turn off the Cat Tests. You are one of the shoutouts too as I read alot of your posts. Thank you sir!