Thread: Purchase MDS delete/87 octane tune.

Potential Tuner

Question Purchase MDS delete/87 octane tune.

Hi, I am very new to tuning and have no time properly teach myself. I run a shop and do MDS deletes. I am looking to purchase a tune for a 2018 5.7 to delete the MDS and a little bump in performance. I must stress this is for customers vehicles and must be trouble free.

Potential Tuner
    While I'm not a tuner myself, nor do I know anything about it, I do own a small repair shop. I will say that if your client ever needs to return to the dealership for any PCM re-flash/update to address any new or updated concern; there's a good possibility that the tune you install may get overwritten.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by N8033Fox View Post
    While I'm not a tuner myself, nor do I know anything about it, I do own a small repair shop. I will say that if your client ever needs to return to the dealership for any PCM re-flash/update to address any new or updated concern; there's a good possibility that the tune you install may get overwritten.
    Yes, I am aware. The customers are told before any modifications are perfomed.

I suggest this or something similar.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/31529207276...57182be1ab8f6f
    I am not the guy that tunes transmissions, our username is similar. If yo message me about I am not replying anymore.

Potential Tuner
    [QUOTE=dodgeboy;777957]I suggest this or something similar.

Thqnk You. I'll look into it.