Thread: O2 sensor help

Tuner in Training

O2 sensor help

Using MPVI3. Compliance and Emission Certified (HP Tuners). Working on 2018 Dodge Charger 3.6 Pentastar and having a problem. When using VCM editor for GM, under O2 tab, Downstream O2 ENABLE / DISBLE feature noted. Same for 5.7 and 6.2 Hemi. Can't seem to find how to temporary disable B1S2 and B2S2 O2 sensor for 3.6 Pentastar. Any help appreciated.

Tuner in Training
    Anybody do any tuning on 3.6 v6?

I know on hemi if you go to fuel then oxygen sensor and set the closed loop enable temp to the highest temp this will disable closed loop and not adjust fuel. Not sure what your trying to accomplish by disabling the downstream o2's.
    If system is in open loop you can use wideband to get afr err

Tuner in Training
    Thanks for the response. Cat delete. Getting codes. Disabling downstream would / should no longer get codes because ECU no longer sees them (I think,lol)

oh for that you go into engine diag and you disable to p codes that it is setting the code will be there but the light will be off.

Tuner in Training
    Correct. But, like on GM and Hemi, I was trying to find the option Downstream O2 "Disable" or "Enable" button. But doesn't exist on 3.6 Pentastar