Thread: L83 swop question

L83 swop question

Helping a friend out on his L83 swop 70 c10.
    While getting everything set up i notice in the log that the TB voltage is around 3.41 volts not running and at idle. the pedal voltage is around .71volts, which seems correct. He is using a PSI harness. I am used to dodge tuning and pedal and TB voltages are in the .50 to .75 range. Could there be an issue with the TB electronics or maybe a wire harness issue or is this the voltages that i should see?

Thanks
    Speed

There are two TP sensors and two (sometimes three) pedal sensors. The multiple sensors have different voltage ranges and sometimes sweep directions so they can be used as rationality checks for the others. Neither pedal nor TB has anything that works by just a single voltage signal.

By the way, you left out the part where you mention the problem you're looking to solve by checking pedal/TB voltages.

Just getting started tuning this. I just noticed the voltages and thought i would ask. This is my first go around with the GM tunes. have dome quite a bit with
    dodge tunes and GM is a little different. Dodge TPS is about the the same . Pedal has two as does the TB on of which is kind of a check.