Thread: Help Stuck away from home

Tuner in Training

Unhappy Help Stuck away from home

My 06 Silverado with L96 6.0 Swap was running good before this issue. I was traveling down the freeway when all of a sudden it started stalling and back firing lost speed, I made it to a town where I was able to change the MAF thinking that was it but Im still having the same issue and its getting late and have the family with me Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    I have attached Current tune and logs. Log that is labeled First Test its actually what I Logged with issue before changing the MAF.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner
    Using a Lingenfelter TRG-200?

Tuner in Training
    no reluctor wheel was changed

Tuner in Training
    Truck was running good and have put 12k miles since swap

Both logs show pretty lean fuel trims with the 2nd log showing the long terms at +25%.

Could be losing fuel pressure.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Advanced Tuner
    Trims show pretty lean. I'm not much for diagnostics but you aren't getting adequate fuel. Check the fuel system for leaks, bad pump etc. Also, you have a Camshaft position sensor Code.

Tuner in Training
    i appreciate the input, will see what i can do on the fuel pump side not sure if I will even be able to change that without the right tools. thanks to all