Thread: Using tuner to correct a p0128 code

Potential Tuner

Using tuner to correct a p0125 code

Code p0125 is engine coolant temp failure to meet temp requirement within alotted time pairameter for closed loop fueling. My question is can I lower the threshold coolant temp required using hp tuners to prevent this code?
    Last edited by Hirk; 1 Week Ago at 07:38 PM.

Is your thermostat stuck open?
    I am not the guy that tunes transmissions, our username is similar. If yo message me about I am not replying anymore.

Usually the only thing you can do is disable the code. Have a car that has chronic TStat failures. Finally disabled it.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanic View Post
    Usually the only thing you can do is disable the code. Have a car that has chronic TStat failures. Finally disabled it.
    Ok thx, the T stat is the last thing I can try. I have checked wire harness, unpluged it/plugged it back in, disconnected battery and last thing was a new ect sensor. I dont know if the car is going into closed loop fueling after (if) it warms up to the required temp. Do you think it will go into closed loop if the code is disabled?

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgeboy View Post
    Is your thermostat stuck open?
    I got this code after having a cam/headers and tune done along with a new water pump. The T stat is the last thing I know of to check/replace

This code is common when you use a 180 or lower T-Stat,just turn off the code

www.n2speed.com
    http://www.amp4x4.com
    [email protected]

Dodge And GM Tuning Suppport
    Diablosport CMR | HP Tuners