Thread: Gti 15 stage 4 forged 3076r on e85

Potential Tuner

Gti 15 stage 4 forged 3076r on e85

HELLO, MY GTI 15 CONFIG: STAGE 4 3076R ON E85 ENGINE FORGED.

Would it be possible to have good programming with HP in this setup?

I am also wanting to adjust the tcu dsg for this config. limiting torque to 65kgfm engine and 60kgfm wheel.

The car has around 500hp and runs at 2bar pressure..

I HAVE FULL LOGS HP WITH CURRENT ECU TUNING !!

Advanced Tuner
    What's it currently tuned on? Post the logs and can give you an idea of how it's running and if theres room to improve.

Potential Tuner
    I'm going to log the entire 1st to 5th gear and post it. ok

Advanced Tuner
    Just a single gear pull, 3rd or 4th. 2500rpm to redline or so would be more helpful most likely

Potential Tuner
    you are running too rich bro, watch out your stft, also that too much inject pw will kill your injectors, try to not exceed 6-7, your on 8 and rich also, lower the pw to get acurate flow to pistons

Potential Tuner

Can you use this configuration for ECU stage 3 gti mk7

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by mo74ji View Post
    you are running too rich bro, watch out your stft, also that too much inject pw will kill your injectors, try to not exceed 6-7, your on 8 and rich also, lower the pw to get acurate flow to pistons
    What do you mean? It's about 0.82-0.85 lambda, not too bad. It appears this car is running DI and MPI, it's the MPI injectors that are running 8+ ms.

As for the rest of it... lot of speculation when you can't see the file but, high STFT is probably a wrong value for MPI injector scalar. It looks like this tune massively under reports airmass/torque for the actual given power... the airmass part could very well explain the STFT, and the torque part will cause all sorts of issues for the DQ250 side wrt clamping pressure and general clutch behavior.

I'm guessing this is some sort of commercial OTS tune, but lots of room for improvement IMO.
    Last edited by aaronc7; 4 Days Ago at 07:48 AM.