Thread: L86 Limp mode then stall, won't restart

Potential Tuner

L86 Limp mode then stall, won't restart

So I've tried checking everything mechanical and even messing with the tune a bit but I'm stumped. While accelerating (over 4k rpm) the truck went into limp mode and the dash lit up. Maybe 3 seconds later i looked down and the rpms were at 0 and I was still going 50mph or so. Coasted off the side of the road and the truck wouldn't restart. Codes popped were p0068, p0101, p0106, p0325.
    The motor has a stage 2 BTR cam and the cylinders are bored slightly over. Tune hasn't been touched in months and it's been running great with no issues. Looking over the truck and reading the parameters from the scanner everything appears normal. Fuel, air, spark, and compression all look good. Had a mobile mechanic come out and the only thing he can think of is potentially the ECM. Occasionally the truck will pop a U0100 while he was troubleshooting and trying to start it. I'll attach a log file from trying to get it to start now (most I get is one little sputter and then nothing, sometimes a little sputter after flood-clearing). I'll attach a misc log showing a normal start. TIA to any insight anyone may have.Attachment 145306Attachment 145307

Senior Tuner
    Heads up your attachments failed.
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs

Potential Tuner
    Hopefully these logs work
    Attached Files Attached Files