Thread: Startup File

Potential Tuner

Startup File

I have a 2017 L83 with a stock engine and a Magnuson supercharger. I am replacing the engine with a fresh build that includes LT4 injectors and pump and a stage 1 Positive Displacement blower cam.
    The current tune file came with the supercharger through the team a magnuson . What would i need to alter to just get it to fire and run.
    Ive heard it wont even start with these injectors.

Senior Tuner
    The canned tunes from those companies are usually not super great.

BTW. You should read about adding a SCIAP sensor. It makes an absolute tremendous difference in driveablity with a magnacharger or any PD style blower.
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs

Tuning Addict
    I know the pump is super pricey, but you might want to look into that too. You can wind up starving the rails with too small of a pump with the bigger injectors.
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

Potential Tuner
    Will do thank you, I not sure if I will nee one, ive been drivign the truck with the charger for 6 months with no issue.
    I am also running the supercharger .. TVS2650 Magnum GM Truck and SUV L83 5.3L Supercharger System. https://magnusonsuperchargers.com/pr...1-26-53-014-bl
    Last edited by Xlexustech; 1 Week Ago at 05:04 PM.

Potential Tuner
    yes I have the high pressure pump. (LT4) I am looking at feedpump options too.