Thread: TCC Apply Pressure Ramp Table rows and columns different between tunes.

Thumbs up TCC Apply Pressure Ramp Table rows and columns different between tunes.

I recently read two 2011 CTS-V ECU's

On the first one, the TCC Apply Pressure Ramp column begins at -74 and ends at 516

On the second one the TCC Apply Pressure Ramp column begins at 738 and ends at 4,425

The rows are also different.

1) I don't understand why the non-editable values are different.

2) a range of 738 ft/lbs to 4,425 ft/lbs seems like someone modified the base table framework inappropriately.

Anyone know what happened here and if there is a way to change the table values to a different range? (resolution)

Thanks in Advance!
    Last edited by Andy0x1; 1 Week Ago at 07:36 PM.

Nevermind, I figured it out. Still confused why someone recorded those values though.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy0x1 View Post
    Nevermind, I figured it out. Still confused why someone recorded those values though.
    So share what you found to help others...
    Building Automatic Transmissions since 1978
    "Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply."--Ernest Hemingway.

Black 2000 S10 Base 2.2L Flex Current LS10 swap project
    Red 2000 Blazer LT 4x4 3.73 SOLD
    Red 1998 S10 SS 4.3L Deceased 10/31/2014

Tuner in Training
    I?ve noticed the same. After downloading a couple factory tunes from the repository I decided it was a factory setting. Some earlier v?s had the gain only function as well. Hp tuners is far from perfect and a lot of the tables don?t even do what they?re supposed to?.