Thread: Lots of graphs, can't scroll or display them? Not sure why...

Potential Tuner

Lots of graphs, can't scroll or display them? Not sure why...

Hey guys, long time listener, first time caller.

I've changed laptops to a smaller screen as I wanted something lighter but something i've noticed with the graphs layout I cannot work out. I have LOTS of saved graphs that I use for all various tuning layouts but i'm unable to scroll or select the ones further down the list (see pic). I can click on the lower section of the graph list, but when I try to click on a graph (Knock Retard for example) it will not show up.

VCMScanner-Graphs.jpg

Am I going nuts here or is there something obvious i'm missing or have I found a bug? The only way for me to open up the graphs as a work around is to make the graph window larger (drag it down), select the graph, then drag the window back up to make it smaller.

Cheers!
    Kris
    Last edited by krisr; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:38 PM. Reason: Add more context

Senior Tuner
    You can make another graph tab and break up how many you have in one. Go layout - add to lay out- graphs. I have 4 separate tabs of graphs on mine.
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs

Same behavior here, you aren't doing anything wrong.

Senior Tuner
    Capture.JPG

You can see what I'm talking about here.

I tune GEN 3- 5 with this thing daily. So I try to make my scanner super dynamic. You will have better scanner performance if you only have the tables you need.
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvin View Post
    You can make another graph tab and break up how many you have in one. Go layout - add to lay out- graphs. I have 4 separate tabs of graphs on mine.
    That works! Probably the best work around for me. Thanks for the tip!