Thread: gen 3 coyote stft spiking

Potential Tuner

gen 3 coyote stft spiking

i have a 2018 mustang gt with a vmp blower making around 18lbs of boost with the current pulley but every time im going wot the stft seem to spike up only in bank 2 can anyone help out ill upload a data log no clue on where to start the fuel system i have is a dual pump dw400 single regulator on e85
    10an feed to 6an return ill upload a data log of me doing a pull not really trying to do anymore pulls till i reslove the issue
    if anyone can help ill greatlyu appreciate, fuel pressure is at around 55 idling
    Last edited by s550n; 2 Weeks Ago at 10:16 PM.

Potential Tuner
    not sure if i can upload a data long here actually I'm just not sure where to start.

Advanced Tuner
    You can upload logs and tune files here... Just have to find the right button. May have to go to advance reply I cant remember

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by s550n View Post
    i have a 2018 mustang gt with a vmp blower making around 18lbs of boost with the current pulley but every time im going wot the stft seem to spike up only in bank 2 can anyone help out ill upload a data log no clue on where to start the fuel system i have is a dual pump dw400 single regulator on e85
    10an feed to 6an return ill upload a data log of me doing a pull not really trying to do anymore pulls till i reslove the issue
    if anyone can help ill greatlyu appreciate, fuel pressure is at around 55 idling
    18#s is getting up there. Stock motor? Exhaust? injectors?