Hello

I am new to this forum with a somewhat non typical project. I am building a 1970 Road Runner with the complete drive train from a 2015 Challenger. This is the 6.4 with the 6 speed AND the complete rear suspension and factory Challenger fuel system. The build utilizes everything from the 2015 Challenger electronics and controls minus a few options - such as the ORS and the ABS . ( I did not utilize the front suspension out of the Challenger -that's why no ABS) . This includes the complete interior , dash & all instrumentation & AC, The Car is 90 % built and running with a few control issues (which I knew would be an issue) . I need to remove the ABS System from the PCM. Looking at the PCM Control System in VCM Editor, on the "Systems" tab Under Communications there is a setting for "Brake ESP over Can" which is "Enabled." - IS this where I can turn off the ABS System? Once I disable the ABS - I can then go in and turn off the warning lights in the cluster. I can Start the engine - no issues - but I cannot get the engine to shut down normally (I have to hit the ignition button 3 times) and then it goes back to Acc and stays there for the 30 min time out.- or I pull the battery cable. I believe its all tied to the ABS Module.

So.... again...looking for the path to "remove" ABS from the PCM

Any help would be appreciated.