Thread: gt500 with 6r80 swap tune

gt500 with 6r80 swap tune

anyone done one they can help out tune? got one running flashing roush strategy but fuel trims get all wild bank to bank when i rev it

You want to run 5.8 on Coyote pcm?

I can help if you are interested DM me your starting flash it doesn't have changed over to your stuff but will save me time. Just make sure your file has your vin so when you write it everything matches obviously you allready spent the 3 sets of credits to get the gt500 OS swapped to a Roush 5.0 strategy.

I can make a starting file to run but after that it will cost money due to the time it takes to make it all work happily. The fuel trims will be out of control @ +24 once you input any pedal idle will seem normal but it has to have everything proper to run and some isnt just as simple as taking stuff from your original gt500 file there are differences in the background with the 5.0 coyote system.

Also have you deleted the fuel rail sensor and ran a return line or are you going returnless (same as stock 5.0)? It took me a year of testing to get this to work and work right. Here is a log of my expedition with the setup your attempting. Been running this way now going on 3 years its a beast for a 3V also runs on E85 and retained full VCT control over the phasers and solenoids. I'm the first to do this in the world simple as that as with some other stuff. Love to help so let me know it will run near perfect superchargers is what I do and have a lot of time with turbos as well.

The most important thing I feel is drivability making it feel like it came that way from ford, gm, or any manufacture with which im working on there car. Its great to turn up vehicles but it needs to be with in reason for what they have inside and the purpose of the vehicle being calibrated.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Lost0187; 1 Week Ago at 11:51 PM.
    King Ranch Expedition 5.4 3v 6R80 Coyote PCM , M112 Blower, Kooks Long Tube Headers, Green Cats, Aeromotive Regulated Return Fuel System, ID 1000 Injectors, Custom Interior Wiring, Track Apps, EPS mode adjustable, +6 Blower Pulley w/ Innovators West SFI Balancer, Afco Dual Fan ZL1 Heat Exchanger, Flex Fuel E85 0-60 5 secs 12.0 best quarter mile time.