Thread: Help getting tune straight

Potential Tuner

Help getting tune straight

I am making this post as the PM won't let me attach a file. So someone can take a look at it. I have been researching adaptives and believe that may be where my issue of idle being leaned out by the STIT. I was also reading into adjusting the MV of o2 sensors.

I have a 06 Sierra single cab, 6.0 swap, iron block, summit 4340 rods, stock crank, dss forged piston flat tops, CNC 862 heads with the larger stainless valves, beehive springs, morell 7717 lifters, truck norris cam, long tubes with dual exhaust.4l80e built by PTC and TC 3000-3200. GM flex fuel 50lb injectors

Potential Tuner
    First time tuning so a noob for sure, any help is appreciated. I am changing a few things now and going for a drive.

Senior Tuner
    Do a log while you're out.

Potential Tuner
    Attached is a file I calmed the idle adaptives down and made a few other changes that I have been taking notes on today. The problems I have been having seem to be resolved. Next step I think Im going to go back and redo the MAF and VE with the proper things turned off.

Any suggestions are more than welcome and than you in advance!

Advanced Tuner
    Reset your ltft and get the maf dialed in first. Made a few minor changes. Make a graph to log maf vs stft% and also one for wideband error. Make sure you adjust for the wideband voltage offset.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by 04silverado6.0; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:22 PM.