Thread: Srt8 jeep won't go into pe mode

Advanced Tuner

Srt8 jeep won't go into pe mode

`I'm trying to tune in a Jeep SRT8 with a Procharger and it's not getting into Power enrichment? Staying dead set at 14.7 and not coming off of it. What am I missing?

MIGUELS.07JEEP.PC.007.hplMIGUELS.07JEEPSRT.PROCHARGER.007.hpt

Potential Tuner
    I looked at the log, I'm not a professional. PE wont kick in until pedal hits a certain voltage. Looking at the tune its 3.1v, which represents what the logs show. There was a short time when PE was actually commanding a different EQ , but i wasn't sure as i didn't see a wide band.

I had a similar issue on my turbo wrangler. You can lower the WOT Pedal Threshold a bit to hit PE earlier. I've also read of others multiplying columns of the Power % Requested by certain percentages.

Senior Tuner
    It actually did go into PE as commanded. Look in the log at 4:20.

Like the 402Yeep said, lower the throttle threshold. Increase the enrichment rates.

It also helps to disable Airflow>Electronic Throttle>Adaption
    Last edited by SiriusC1024; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:50 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    I thought about lowering the throttle threshold voltage but in my scanner it reading higher than the threshold already. My enrichment rates were higher in previous attempts but I put them back to stock too see if it was causing the issue. Thanks for the help guys