Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What about MPVI 3 interface with new 325 models

Tuner in Training

What about MPVI 3 interface with new 325 models

Hi
    i sold my RXP X 2022 and waiting about delivery to my new RXT X 325 (international model France)
    What about the future possibility to reflash my ECu with my MPVI3 interface, for the moment the only cheaper way to tune the new 325 is Riva Nano BRP just for deleting the stock GPS restriction.
    If you can delete the GPS restriction with Riva Nano, what about with MPVI3 interface ? Is it possible ? I hope this will hapen soon !
    THX

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Yann45 View Post
    Hi
    i sold my RXP X 2022 and waiting about delivery to my new RXT X 325 (international model France)
    What about the future possibility to reflash my ECu with my MPVI3 interface, for the moment the only cheaper way to tune the new 325 is Riva Nano BRP just for deleting the stock GPS restriction.
    If you can delete the GPS restriction with Riva Nano, what about with MPVI3 interface ? Is it possible ? I hope this will hapen soon !
    THX
    hopefully soon.
    right now, we cannot do anything with the new ECU until HP Tuners can get into it.

Hi
    THX
    we are working on it with the hpt Engineers is going to be a wile ..... meanwhile you could just swap it to 2023 ecu with harness and start tuning it today with hptuners. i did it back in October 2023 when i got my rxpx325 or fueltech ecu check out my Instagram @ruthless_racing_pwc
    i got the 325 going 84mph on 2024 oem ecu and 90-93mph on 2023 ecu and harness using hptuners and same numbers on ft550
    Last edited by RUTHLESS; 2 Weeks Ago at 11:27 AM.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by RUTHLESS View Post
    we are working on it with the hpt Engineers is going to be a wile ..... meanwhile you could just swap it to 2023 ecu with harness and start tuning it today with hptuners. i did it back in October 2023 when i got my rxpx325 or fueltech ecu check out my Instagram @ruthless_racing_pwc
    i got the 325 going 84mph on 2024 oem ecu and 90-93mph on 2023 ecu and harness and same numbers on ft550
    Ok thx, I ordered a Maptuner Nano BRP to remove the speed gps , and I'm waiting to be able to flash soon with my MPVi3 the stock 325 ECU.
    Change to a 2023 ECU and the harness is too expensive, Fueltech even more expensive
    Last edited by Yann45; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:24 AM.

Ok thx, I ordered a Maptuner Nano BRP to remove the speed gps , and I'm waiting to be able to flash soon with my MPVi3 the stock 325 ECU.
    Change to a 2023 ECU and the harness is too expensive, Fueltech even more expensive
    yeah and maptuners is asking $2500 plus a nano and your stock ecu about $3200 more then fueltech lol

we are working on it with the hpt Engineers

Don't make me laugh. What could YOU possible be working on? Are you a electrical engineer? Are you a hardware/software reverse engineer? Are you a firmware programmer?

Quote Originally Posted by racemonkey View Post
    Don't make me laugh. What could YOU possible be working on? Are you a electrical engineer? Are you a hardware/software reverse engineer? Are you a firmware programmer?
    im helping out the best i can, what have you done ?

Tuner
    yeah and maptuners is asking $2500 plus a nano and your stock ecu about $3200 more then fueltech lol

Fueltech FT550 and harness cost around $3500

Fueltech still costs more, and there's no knock control.
    if someone want's to tune with the stock ECU right now they're better off waiting till Riva releases the stock ECU swap. unless HP Tuners can get this going.

im helping out the best i can, what have you done ?

Nothing, I don't pretend to like you do.

Nothing, I don't pretend to like you do.
    i haven't portend anything ask eric i work with hptuners on lots of projects i never said i was an engineer or doing any programing my respond was we working on it witch we are. your issue is i called you out on your bullshit trying to pretend you know anything about tuning telling people to raise rpms limiter and to add more timing with out adding fuel to see 80mph and you know anything above 8500 rpms need retainers NOW you just come here to be my fan boy because you mad ... go a head denied it and keep been a fan boy I'm going to ignore you lol
    Last edited by RUTHLESS; 2 Weeks Ago at 11:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tbranella View Post
    Fueltech FT550 and harness cost around $3500

Fueltech still costs more, and there's no knock control.
    if someone want's to tune with the stock ECU right now they're better off waiting till Riva releases the stock ECU swap. unless HP Tuners can get this going.
    is that what you read on facebook and greenhulk lmfao bro you need to stop a good tuner don't need knock sensor specially when using good fuel adding egt if you worried about not having knock sensor reading your buddys from riva are using fueltech i wonder why, a 8500 riva map aint gonna cut it when the fueltech seadoo leaves you 4 jetskis behind ahahhaajajajjaja
    Last edited by RUTHLESS; 2 Weeks Ago at 05:45 PM.

Tuner
    is that what you read on facebook and greenhulk lol and what is knock control lmfao bro you need to stop a good tuner don't need knock sensor specially when using good fuel adding egt if you worried about not having knock sensor reading your buddys from riva are using fueltech i wonder why, a 8500 riva map aint gonna cut it when the fueltech seadoo leaves you 4 jetskis behind ahahhaajajajjaja
    Oh, here we go with the pissing contest again.. why does every post with you boil down to a pissing contest?
    the more you post, the more you show everyone how little you know.

a good tuner don't need knock sensor specially when using good fuel adding egt

Really, the more you post the worse you look. Having knock control is not about tuning, it's about being able to safely do long rides in the middle of nowhere where you have to fuel up on the water. If all you do is trailer queen your ski to those Florida channels after fueling up with race gas, doing couple passes for bragging rights, sure you don't need knock control.

Adding EGT? What does that have to do with knock control? Nothing.

Really, the more you post the worse you look. Having knock control is not about tuning, it's about being able to safely do long rides in the middle of nowhere where you have to fuel up on the water. If all you do is trailer queen your ski to those Florida channels after fueling up with race gas, doing couple passes for bragging rights, sure you don't need knock control.

Adding EGT? What does that have to do with knock control? Nothing.
    93octane is good fuel you and Tbranella tuning knowledge put together couldn't help some guy last summer go pass 80mph and both of you never gone pass 84mph soooo ahahahajajajajaja talk to me about tuning when you have results . with that long ride story lmfao bro we all do long rides on 90+ builds I'm in Florida we ride all year long my 300 have 200+hrs and is now turbo and my 325 is at 47 hrs the only thing i look worse for is responding to both of you dumbasses

Quote Originally Posted by Tbranella View Post
    Oh, here we go with the pissing contest again.. why does every post with you boil down to a pissing contest?
    the more you post, the more you show everyone how little you know.
    is you and the monkey looking for drama since i blocked both of you on ig and fb
    Last edited by RUTHLESS; 2 Weeks Ago at 05:44 PM.

You should be a politician with how fast you change topics. You post silly stuff and can't back it up. Again, what does EGT monitoring have to do with knock control? I'm here to learn, please teach me.

Blocked on FB? Not sure what's that's about since I never contacted you on FB.

You should be a politician with how fast you change topics. You post silly stuff and can't back it up. Again, what does EGT monitoring have to do with knock control? I'm here to learn, please teach me.

Blocked on FB? Not sure what's that's about since I never contacted you on FB.
    Adding fuel will generally lower egt's, and lower the chance of knock .....
    Exhaust gas temperature can affect engine knocking in a few ways. When the exhaust gas temperature is too high, it can cause pre-ignition, where the air-fuel mixture ignites before the spark plug fires. This can lead to knocking or pinging in the engine. Additionally, high exhaust gas temperature can also cause an increase in cylinder pressure and temperature, which can contribute to knocking. Proper engine tuning and maintenance, including monitoring and controlling exhaust gas temperature, can help prevent knocking and maintain engine performance.

THE PROBLEM WITH YOU AND THE OTHERS IS YOU LEARN FROM WHAT YOU READ ON THE FORUM AND NEVER GONE TO SCHOOL TO LEARN YOUR JETSKI IS SLOW AND YOU SEE MY RESULTS AND JUST HATE IT ....LAST TIME I TEACH YOU ANYTHING OR RESPOND TO YOU AND Tbranella STUPIDITY, IM GOING TO ENJOY IGNORING BOTH OF YOU
    Last edited by RUTHLESS; 2 Weeks Ago at 12:46 PM.

Tuner in Training
    Adding fuel will generally lower egt's, and lower the chance of knock .....
    Exhaust gas temperature can affect engine knocking in a few ways. When the exhaust gas temperature is too high, it can cause pre-ignition, where the air-fuel mixture ignites before the spark plug fires. This can lead to knocking or pinging in the engine. Additionally, high exhaust gas temperature can also cause an increase in cylinder pressure and temperature, which can contribute to knocking. Proper engine tuning and maintenance, including monitoring and controlling exhaust gas temperature, can help prevent knocking and maintain engine performance.

THE PROBLEM WITH YOU AND THE OTHERS IS YOU LEARN FROM WHAT YOU READ ON THE FORUM AND NEVER GONE TO SCHOOL TO LEARN YOUR JETSKI IS SLOW AND YOU SEE MY RESULTS AND JUST HATE IT ....LAST TIME I TEACH YOU ANYTHING OR RESPOND TO YOU AND Tbranella STUPIDITY, IM GOING TO ENJOY IGNORING BOTH OF YOU #BLOCKED
    Thanks for the copy paste from internet, could have thrown quotes up, https://www.quora.com/How-can-exhaus...ngine-knocking

Utilizing EGT in place of a knock sensor is a no no, EGT's are far too slow to respond. By the time your EGT rises(sensed from sensor), without knock control, you motor will likely have already suffered. Even with knock control, on most stock cast pistons for example, you can get toasted quickly. Forged bottom end you have some headroom with knock typically. Just saying, neither is an end-all solution.

EGT is a tuning aid in combination with knock sensing for a most reliable application. Sure EGT can be used, but dont act like its a "replacement" for knock control or you can tune around that.

The point is, if you want a reliable in all scenario's application, knock is important. It just proves a standalone is not for everyone which does not provide knock control. Im a firm believer FT product is racer focused(their marketing as such at the end of the day), and not for the average joe. But hey, we all get stuck low on fuel, what if you cant get that 93? What if you get some old 89 gas? People want to go out and enjoy their PWC, not have to pull out a laptop, or have to have multiple maps etc. Can this be done, sure......Just saying from perspective, most people want to set it and forget it.

Tuner
    is you and the monkey looking for drama since i blocked both of you on ig and fb

of course you block the people who call you out on your bullshit. what else is new? LOL!