Thread: hey guys some help plss!!

Tuner in Training

hey guys some help plss!!

Chevy Colorado 2010 5.3
    Colorado stock trans throttle 100 tuned.hpt
    colorado 2010.hpl
    When running normal on street it drives smooth but when i make a stop it sometimes drop rpms too low and turns off.
    going uphill on normal speed car feels like it cutsoff and drops like 400 rpms and feels like it will turn off any help here trying to calibrate something im new. only changes ive made were to eliminate vvt , eliminate engine diag codes it doesnt have bank 1 sensor 2 and bank 2 sensor 2 (oxy sensors ) so i disabled those codes, speed limiter , electric fans wouldnt turn on by themselves so i changed the relay control tables, startup (P/N and in gear), electronic throttle open rate; pls if any of yall can help me keep my car rpms where they need to im guessing the problem can be my throttle and changed it but it reacts the same. The log i did was going uphill u can notice it cutsoff on a certain point.

Miguel....

Senior Tuner
    The fueling is pretty far off.

There is a good chance the rest will fall in line when you get the MAF calibrated in a bit better.
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs

Tuner in Training
    thanks... I just need to get a wideband though i think imma leave it on hold till i get one

Tuner in Training
    basically this colorado has a 2010 tahoe 5.3 engine tried to set the stock maf calibration of the tahoe and doesnt react so well

Senior Tuner
    I know you have a shop. I hope you aren't tuning customer vehicles at this point.

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeloko View Post
    basically this colorado has a 2010 tahoe 5.3 engine tried to set the stock maf calibration of the tahoe and doesnt react so well
    You shouldn't need a wideband for that. The fuel trims will work.

And the MAF calibration is really dependent on the tubing.. so the same maf in two vehicles will take different calibrations.
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs

Tuner in Training
    gstorey i just started on this, some dudes from other city tuned this vehicle and bricked the ecm, I orderd a new ecm for a 5.3 colorado and it came this way with various calibrations that dont even need to be moved. I just disabled vatts for this car and the client returned with those problems ive done nothing but that...

Tuner in Training
    basically i just know the basics of tuning i know i dont know too much but my dad wanted me to fix problems, i hadnt touched tables that make the engine work differently thats why i need help because i dont want to fck up the engine or anything else

Senior Tuner
    i hadnt touched tables that make the engine work differently
    Doesn't match

tried to set the stock maf calibration of the tahoe and doesnt react so well

Tuner in Training
    well thats why i need HELP!!!!!!!!!!! i didnt drive the car w that maf calib i just turned the car for 1 minute cause nobody helped calibrate it right....

Tuner in Training
    i put the calibrations back to normal after that

Tuner in Training
    colorado 2nd log.hpl
    heres the 2nd log after calibrating maf, power enrichment