Thread: EQ Ratio Channel doesn't match EQ ratio error table

Potential Tuner

EQ Ratio Channel doesn't match EQ ratio error table

I have searched and searched so I hope I am not repeating and I hope some one can help.
    Installed the aem 0034 WB over the weekend added it to scanner under the WB EQ ratio under the mpvi (not the external sensor). gauge works, channel works, gauge in VCM works.
    BUT, when I am logging the channel and VCM gauge match but the table is way off?? Especially at WOT. Hopefully someone can help. Thanks in advance.
    I have attached a log segment below.

2006 CTS-V E67 GEN4 ECM
    Longtubes
    CAI
    Corsa Exhaust
    otherwise stock
    Attached Files Attached Files

Potential Tuner
    OK so the lack of response has got me thinking I didn't include enough info or I have stumped the people who have viewed this? So I did so more checking over things and took more screen shots.
    1st the polling rates were different on the wb channel vs the eq commanded channel so I set both to the max speed. I also double check that I was using what I am 99% sure is the right math. Went and logged again and it's still screwed up at WOT. I understand some latency though out the log but at WOT the EQ ratio goes to .85-.87 and holds right there while the table is showing pretty much dead on. My concern is which data is correct. Logic tells me it's the table because as I have made changes to the air flow high and low tune the data table is changing. It just bugs me that it's not tracking on the channel and gauge. I do have the ground to a chassis ground in the car. Do I need to ground it to a signal ground on the OBD2 port.
    Please see attached for math, log, and set up info.
    Thanks to anyone that can give me some info here.

2006 CTS-V E67 GEN4 ECM
    Longtubes
    CAI
    Corsa Exhaust
    otherwise stock

wb channel vs table part 2.hpleq ratio polling ss.pngwb polling ss.pngwb channel ss.pngmaf high ss.pngmaf low ss.png
    Last edited by Norton; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:43 PM.

Potential Tuner
    OK so I am an idiot. LOL Perfecft example of newbie mistake. At WOT the commanded lambda rate is approximately .85.

The point of reference for the correct lambda/AFR moves from 1.00 to .85. So all is working as it should and I just couldn't see the forest for the trees.

Hope this helps someone from making the same mistake/misunderstanding.