Thread: L5P delete and tune

Potential Tuner

L5P delete and tune

So I have a 2018 L5P that I had deleted I was charged 6k. Before the truck was done he tells me it would be an extra 400 bucks that HP tuners double charged him, I said no we agreed on 6k exhaust, ECM and EGR delete. Well Been having a lot of issues with it right off the bat. Super smoky tunes turbo codes fuel pump code and can bus codes. I reached out to the dude who did the delete and has been a nightmare. Had someone else look at it and he mentioned I need to get my MVPI3 from this dude plus the tune file, stock file, missing canbus plugs no egr delete done. My question is does the customer keep the MVPI3 how does that all work. I don?t want him touching my me truck again. Thanks.

Wow... That is special.

To start off; no one here is going to comment / acknowledge / support anything to do with a delete.

As far the the MPVI; most tuners use their own device. They own it. Once they've licensed your vehicle, they have full access to flash it as required.
    If YOU purchased the MPVI, and they were just using your device, you own it. This also means you own the license to the vehicle.