Thread: 14' Ram 6.4 swapped Stalling issues having problem fixing tune

14' Ram 6.4 swapped Stalling issues having problem fixing tune

Ok so Im running the stock 5.7 ECU and have swapped in a 6.4 with MMX Max Effort Cam 3200 stall & 8 speed.

ISSUE: Start truck and after it warms up when I come to a stop it will die 3x's out of 10 I'd say. I have major issues with going from a stop reversing put in drive give it little throttle and it dies. Some what

difficult to start and get to idle without giving some throttle. Pretty difficult to get moving in traffic when this happens. Looking for some advice so that I may know what to fix. I tuned it myself and have it

running pretty good but cant get this gremlin off my back...

I have tried adjusting the tune as HemiTuna suggest and reduced the throttle airflow tables by quite a bit with no luck. Anyone mind looking at my tune to see if Im missing something.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    '14 CC Ram 6.4 Swapped, 8/speed, 3.92/gears, 3200/Edge Stall, 6.4 BGE Block, 12:1 CR, Mahle 2816 Forged Pistons, Manley Forged Rods, MMX Max Effort Cam, 6.4 Truck Intake w/6.4 Truck Inj, Cat Delete, Borla Cat Back, LT Headers

Need to work on you VE table some more, also RPM set points are not properly set up, some areas are lower then your base, Also that can should Idle nicely at 800rpms

www.n2speed.com
    http://www.amp4x4.com
    [email protected]

Dodge And GM Tuning Suppport
    Diablosport CMR | HP Tuners

Quote Originally Posted by N2speed View Post
    Need to work on you VE table some more, also RPM set points are not properly set up, some areas are lower then your base, Also that can should Idle nicely at 800rpms
    Just change the rpm issues and my buddy is driving right now and it seems to have a slight surge and almost died from a stop. Does my friction torque setup look correct I had made changes to that table coming from my 5.7. Also have been working on the throttle body airflow table what’s your thoughts on it. Thanks for the response.
    '14 CC Ram 6.4 Swapped, 8/speed, 3.92/gears, 3200/Edge Stall, 6.4 BGE Block, 12:1 CR, Mahle 2816 Forged Pistons, Manley Forged Rods, MMX Max Effort Cam, 6.4 Truck Intake w/6.4 Truck Inj, Cat Delete, Borla Cat Back, LT Headers

ISSUE: ENGINE STALLS AFTER WARM UP WHEN COMING TO A STOP @ THAT POINT MORE DIFFICULT THAN THE NORM TO START NEED'S THROTTLE INPUT TO KEEP IDLING

Still having this dang issue, after its warmed upcoming up coming to a stop stalls & it dies on me. At which point its a challenge to get started back up and much less get into gear without RPM bopping down to die again. At that

point I have to give throttle input to get revs up slightly then switch into gear. I'm lucky to get it rolling without stalling again. I feel as If I'm close to having this thing in shape but man this stalling issue is an issue. I did install the 6.4

truck injectors with the 6.4 truck intake could I have the volume incorrect or the injector pulse width not setup up correctly and that be causing this type of issue? Grateful for any help I get, thanks.
    Last edited by 14HemiRam; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:01 AM.