Thread: Please help adjust the fans of the Yukon 2007 car for those with experience

Potential Tuner

Please help adjust the fans of the Yukon 2007 car for those with experience

Hello

I AM A BEGINNER IN AUTOMOTIVE PROGRAMMING WHEN I TRY TO ADJUST YUKON 2007 FANS USING HP TUNERS

I don't see settings to adjust the speed of the fans

I hope who has the experience to help me solve this problem

The image is placed in the attachments

and thank you
    Attached Images Attached Images

Senior Tuner
    That vehicle probably doesn't have fan speed other than using two fans in series for low (6v per fan) or in parallel for high. What are you actually trying to accomplish?

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by gtstorey View Post
    That vehicle probably doesn't have fan speed other than using two fans in series for low (6v per fan) or in parallel for high. What are you actually trying to accomplish?
    Hello

I'm trying to set the fans to work ahead of time so that the temperature doesn't rise

And thank you for the quick reply

Senior Tuner
    THe way I think it works on this one is you set the (desired % vs ECT) for a higher percentage at a lower temperature. This will then be used by (State vs Desired %) which will then be used by (Output control vs State.). If you put in 100% at the temp you want the fans full speed in the first table, I think that will accomplish what you want it to. It's hard for me to say for sure without seeing all of the settings in those tables.

Potential Tuner
    THe way I think it works on this one is you set the (desired % vs ECT) for a higher percentage at a lower temperature. This will then be used by (State vs Desired %) which will then be used by (Output control vs State.). If you put in 100% at the temp you want the fans full speed in the first table, I think that will accomplish what you want it to. It's hard for me to say for sure without seeing all of the settings in those tables.
    Hello

I uploaded table images
    Can I modify the settings from here to get a lower temperature
    Is that what you mean, my friend?2024-03-27_204100.png

Senior Tuner
    Missing the (Output control vs State.) table. But just try putting 97 in at whatever temp and up you want the fan to cut on full speed.

Potential Tuner
    Missing the (Output control vs State.) table. But just try putting 97 in at whatever temp and up you want the fan to cut on full speed.

Thank you very much

I will try and if I face any difficulties I will contact you

Thanks my friend again

2024-03-27_211157.png