Thread: Need help please

Potential Tuner

Need help please

2017 MUSTANG GT 6SPD MAN uninstalled ghost tune and installed factory tune from repository now car wont even turn over. Does anyone please have a stock 2017 gt man tune ?

Advanced Tuner
    just write your old tune back in her

/done
    decipha @ EFIDynoTuning
    http://www.efidynotuning.com/

Potential Tuner
    8apr24 ecm2.hpt
    i guess this is the correct way to attach it i apologize in advance this is all new to me.

Potential Tuner
    its a 2017 gt (with not cats longtube headers and no mufflers) that we bought 2 weeks ago. attempted to put a stock tune in and it wouldnt crank afterwards. ford place was supposed to reprogram ecm but only performed neutral profile correction. which allowed it to crank and move thats about it. i purchased what was supposed to be a stock ecm from a friend but this one is also not stock. thats the current tune named 8apr24 which i downloaded today. im just trying to get my sons car back on the road. can somebody PLEASE HELP.

Potential Tuner
    bought it like this tried to read n save tune when it locked the ecm. so no old tune or it wouldnt be here.

Advanced Tuner
    So you can't read the ghost cam tune? Who'd you buy it from? They should have the stock tune. What are you using to flash the tune? Did it come with an ngauge or anything like that? I would call the seller. Downloading a random file on the repository and trying to upload it to your car is prob not a good idea. They're usually used as references not actual files to put on your car