Thread: need help with a 04 4.8 with truck norris cam

Potential Tuner

need help with a 04 4.8 with truck norris cam

so i have a 04 gmc Sierra 4.8 btr Chuck Norris Cam 212/226..552/552 so I've got it running using YouTube videos and everything I read said that I needed to use the ve tables and get a wide band so I've gotten a wide band and I can't and get it to run right like it pushes and idle when I go to stop I have like no power I tried to take it back to stock but somehow in the mix of all the tuning that I've done to it I've row over the original file. And every time i try to take it back to stock settings it throws codes for mass air sensor at one point I thought I had a vacuum leak. So anyway i'm just looking for someone that could help me out pretty much I just wanna go back to stock tune and start over just the baseline of some sort thanks in advance..

Senior Tuner
    The repository probably has a stock tune for that to compare and change yours back to. Do not just write the repository tune to your ecm.

Potential Tuner
    ok ic ty

Potential Tuner
    Whereabouts do I find those? Like you said I just need something that I can compare and go from there not sure what I did wrong I have other compared files like from my son's truck and I'm not finding where I did anything wrong it does the same thing when I compare and change everything exactly like his

Potential Tuner

need help with a 04 4.8 with truck norris cam

Senior Tuner
    Did you find the repository or is that your current tune?

Potential Tuner
    That is my current tune took me a while to figure out how to download it

Senior Tuner
    Do a google search for “HP Tuners Repository” should lead you to the repository.