Thread: stock tune for 2008 srt8 charger 6.1L with nag1

Potential Tuner

Red face stock tune for 2008 srt8 charger 6.1L with nag1

tuned my third car ever today (second if you don't count my own). Black charger srt8 with a 6.1L hemi all stock except for air intake, one of my dream cars. For the tune increased throttle response and left the WOT alone as instructed until i understand it better and i also copied the performance shift tables over to the regular shift tables except down low i kept it relatively the same so he can still daily the car and its a lot more jumpy. This was my second customer off facebook marketplace so i gave him a free 180 degree tstat and installed it for him and tuned the fans to come on lower to accommodate. There wasnt much limiters to remove from the car because it seems like it came with a pretty badass stock tune, a lot of things were already maxxed out or had no limiter on the stock tune. Or maybe im just dumb and dont know what im looking at which is a possibility! Customer is happy with the tune and said he noticed a difference but I am always more judgmental of my work and looking for anywhere to improve. Any criticism is appreciated because im still learning and dont wanna blow up anybodys engine and wanna make people smile when they drive their car.

heres the stock tune
    2008 charger srt8 6.1 black stock stune.hpt
    and heres what i did to the car
    #1 tune 2008 charger srt8 6.1 black stock tune.hpt
    and heres a log after the tune of a few pulls
    christian 6.1 log few pulls.hpl

Advanced Tuner
    its knocking pretty good

pulling 4 deg at the one spot i looked at

i would log voltage at those sensors and figure out why

not to mention the +18% LTFT! and with so little pids logged how are you dialing in anything?

www.n2speed.com
    http://www.amp4x4.com
    [email protected]

Dodge And GM Tuning Suppport
    Diablosport CMR | HP Tuners