Trying to investigate my DPF issues & All i can get are the DPF voltages. There are lines for Pressures, but the readings are blank.
I am wondering if its my Truck, or if its something i have to run a transform?
*this is a STOCK l5p, i'm trying to Debug an issue that came up at 101,000 miles after a CAC pipe broke/blew.
Where overdue for Oilchange & towing heavy. Inspected the DPF with a camera & it looks decent, no crack's, not plugged, not majorly burnt.
A EGR system leak was discovered & addressed (gasket leaking, was replaced & repaired at Dealer) as well.
Thinks i have tried. Replaced the DPF pressure sensor. Cleaned the old one. I can get some changes in voltage if i blast both sides alternating with my airhose.
Once i Hook up the engine, the HP scanner shows about .48v up to about 1~2 volts around 2~2500rpm.
When i had the DPF off, I also tried putting some low pressure air thru the DPF backwards. I'm getting off topic...

Every other scanner I've seen, show's i should get a few different pressures, in BAR from the pressure sensor. AM I missing something for my HPtunners?
I have an mpvi3.