Hopefully some will find this useful, I couldn't find anything like this on the forum.

I've historically tuned in SCT ProRace, not great these days, but the trans tuning portion was nice because i could select which shifts (both up and down) that displayed on a single graph, and i could move each point on the graph to get the shifts that I wanted.

Anyway, i created an excel file that is similar in style. I built it off an existing file that translates OSS to RPM, but I added a tab to give Shift MPH to RPM. It also displays the upshift and downshift for that gear on the same graph so you can ensure they don't overlap eachother.

Step 1:

In the upper left corner, input your vehicle specifics . . . pretty sure the trans ratios won't change, but gear ratio and tire size will

Basic Info.jpg

Step 2:

Copy your Throttle postion and shift speed from your existing tune for each up shift and down shift.

Tune Data.jpg

Step 3:

Adjust your values and view the updates on the graph, play with the numbers until you are happy with the results. The results can then be copied and pasted back into your tune file.

Final Data.jpg

I hope some find this helpful.

I need to add converter lock and unlock, but the converter portion appears to be working great with the stock settings, so it's low on my list right now, i have too many other issues with the tune that I need to resolve.

6R80 rpm converter.xlsx