Thread: Horrible compny

Potential Tuner

Horrible compny

This not being able to speak to some one is RIDICULOUS!! trying to resolve an issue via email when tech supports keep asking for the same stuff that is attached in email from their instructional links is terrible!!!

for the money this item costs , you should be able to pick up the phone and have tech support....SUPPORT!!!

bTW, im an IT guy and this is a terrible program

Hello, This Chad from Technical Support. I've found your ticket and I do see you were asked for items you already provided. I'm very sorry we asked for data you already provided. We're escalating your ticket and looking into your issue right now. We do use email to resolve tickets due to the data that needs to be collected to determine the cause of the issue and determine how to resolve it. We will follow up to your ticket very shortly.

Potential Tuner
    Good Morning Chad, thank you for responding and finding the email and ticket #416519. This isnt rocket science, i can not believe i would be the only person having this issue. When i read the vehicle it i went a head and "claimed' the credits, now again like so many other people, it is denying me the ability to write to the same vehicle, saying 'i dont have a license for current action"