Thread: Lz4 turbo issues not able to enrich!!!

Tuner in Training

Lz4 turbo issues not able to enrich!!!

I really don't understand!, I've added turbo to my LZ4 with E38 ecm ith 60lb/h injectors but I'm not able to get the open loop rich.......... I set overboost to 0,8
    I reduce injctors flow to enrich, I ' worked on the MAF even adding 20% , I've increased Airflow gain in open loop even of other 30% but nothing seems to enrich

I think closed loop is too much active (since A/F commanded is too much 14,6) I'd like to shut off over 3500 rpm and over ambient pressure when turbo start to push ...... but I'm not sure how to proceed.....
    And also even if I worked on injector values, open loop flow correction, but nothing seems to change the situation (I'll share files in the apposite section)

Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Paolo
    Grifun mid engined V6 3500 LZ4 manual trans

Senior Tuner
    Power enrichment does happen in the log. Looks like it needs to come online sooner.

Engine>Fuel>Power Enrich
    - Enrichment Timer to 0.00s
    - Enrichment Ramp In and Out to 1.0000s.

Tune the airflow models MAF and VVE. Fuel trims (STFT and LTFT) are way off. I think the problem you're having is applying wideband error. Wideband measures after fuel trims have been calculated and applied. You should be tuning with the fuel trims for CL operation.

Is there no O2 sensor for Bank 2?