Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: C8 Turbo Torque Limits

Tuning Addict
    I've not had the torque model bite me when adding boost to one using the NN yet. Yes on the density table. Remove from to add fuel. Add to remove fuel. A .001 addition is usually a -1% change. For it to be limiting throttle like you're saying and apparently reporting the torque way low, I imagine it's seeing something it shouldn't be. Might even be pedal progression playing into things. Don't remember if that table was in yours. Might can ask hpt to add it. There's also some speed limit torque tables that if it sees it accelerating too quickly it'll hold it back.
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

Quote Originally Posted by 04silverado6.0 View Post
    Love it when im having an issue and someone brags knowing the "secret" without telling. What a real hero.
    Well then you should bash entire HPT for not telling everybody how they unlock those cars LMAO

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by veeefour View Post
    Well then you should bash entire HPT for not telling everybody how they unlock those cars LMAO
    If you arent going to be helpful maybe dont comment.