Thread: Question: LML rail pressure surging/fluctuating (12mm cp3/stock inj/compounds).

Potential Tuner

Question: LML rail pressure surging/fluctuating (12mm cp3/stock inj/compounds).

2015 LML w/ compound turbos (s480 over 65mm WoldFab), 12mm cp3, stock injectors, 165gph lift pump, etc. I've been having issues with some S&S 100% overs lately so I installed a set of stock injectors temporarily. I am having trouble getting the rail pressure dialed in and wanted to see if someone could point me in the right direction. I started with the stock tune and tweaked the PW, timing, desired flow vs current tables. Truck runs great and sounds happy but I keep having this rail pressure fluctuation at partial throttle. If I press throttle further, it will clear up. Is this the desired flow vs current table that needs to be tweaked or is it pressure related? Since the HPFP is bigger (12mm), I keep leaning towards the desired flow vs current but I'm not having much luck modifying that dang table. I've tried changing it several times and ended up putting it back close to where it was stock....seems to run better closer to stock setting. Maybe I am not making a big enough change when I test it?

Just wondering if someone could look at the log attached and see if something looks obvious. Thanks!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Do a log of it happening.

Log as many channels as you can that pertain to the engine/fuel

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by projectlnf View Post
    Do a log of it happening.

Log as many channels as you can that pertain to the engine/fuel
    It's attached to my question at the top. It's doing it @ 2:24 in the log I attached. It's happening throughout the entire log really....see pic below.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by joe111599; 03-02-2024 at 11:46 AM.