Thread: 2011 Silverado cam tune

Potential Tuner

2011 Silverado cam tune

I cam swapped my Silverado....got the HP tuner.......and I just don't have the time and patience for learn this tuning process. I will admit it is tough to learn and I will applaud the ones who can. I just got myself in a court battle for my child's .....got damning police reports and DHS reports from their mother. So my main question is who can remote tune these trucks. Its a 2011 Silverado 5.3 cam swapped btr truck Norris nsr cam. 6l80 transmission.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsooter View Post
    I cam swapped my Silverado....got the HP tuner.......and I just don't have the time and patience for learn this tuning process. I will admit it is tough to learn and I will applaud the ones who can. I just got myself in a court battle for my child's .....got damning police reports and DHS reports from their mother. So my main question is who can remote tune these trucks. Its a 2011 Silverado 5.3 cam swapped btr truck Norris nsr cam. 6l80 transmission.
    Look for Ghuggins on here. I'm pretty sure he does remote tuning. He really knows his stuff on here and has helped me out big time.